Step 6, Inance Topical Sunscreen SPF 30
Inance Sunscreen SPF 30 is a special sunscreen formula designed to help you prevent sunburn and minimize premature aging due to sun exposure. This Aloe based formula delivers high UV protection with wrinkle fighting peptides and antioxidant factors that include Green Tea and Lipoic Acid.
Limiting your sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Prevent premature aging caused by sun exposure
- Broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB radiation
- Alpha-lipoic acid and Green tea extracts have antioxidant properties
- Also offers benefits of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Hexapeptide-3
Directions: Apply in the morning and during the day as needed. Apply a dime size amount to the face and neck. Sunscreen may be applied on cleansed skin or over your moisturizer, followed by makeup. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Aloe Extract A non-occlusive anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, with botanical qualities.
· Alpha-Lipoic Acid An enzyme that acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
· Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 This peptide produces muscle relaxing effects to smooth wrinkles
· Green Tea Extract The polyphenols in green tea act as potent antioxidants
· Rice Peptides addresses puffyness and dark circles
· Vitamin A An antioxidant with anti-wrinkle properties
· Vitamin E One of the most well researched antioxidants available
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7%, Titanium Dioxide 2%
Other Ingredients: Green Tea (Camillia Sinensis) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Emulsifying Wax NF, Sorbitol, Isocetyl Stearate, Deionized Water, DMDM Hydantoin, Lechitin, Rice Peptides, SD Alcohol 40, Iodopropynl Butylcarbanate, Sodium Styryl Phthalate, Octyl Salicylate, Acetyl Hexapeptied-3, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Silica, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), alpha-Lipoic Acid
Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.