How to use the Obagi Nu Derm System with Inance Fade Cream and Retinol
AM Obagi Nu Derm Daytime Skincare Routine.
Use in this order:
1. Start with your Gentle Cleanser or Foaming Cleanser.
2. Use your Obagi Toner with a cotton pad. Do not rinse off.
3. Vitamin C or Elastiderm Facial Serum
If using Vitamin C: Use in the daytime only and use it on a day that you do not use retinol at night. You can alternate days of using each if you have any irritation.
If you are using ELASTIderm Facial Serum, alternate the days you are using vitamin c serum. After cleanser and toner, apply 2-3 pumps of ELASTIderm Facial Serum daily as the last step before moisturizing your skin. ELASTIderm Facial Serum can be applied before treatment products containing hydroquinone and retinol.
4. Apply your Obagi Clear FX and Inance Fade Cream. You can mix them together or use them 1 at a time.
5. Apply your Obagi Exfoderm or Exfoderm Forte.
6. (Optional) If using a moisturizer, apply your Obagi Lux or Obagi Hydrate.
7. (Optional) If using an eye cream apply your Elastiderm eye cream.
8. Apply your Sunscreen.
PM Obagi Nu-Derm Nighttime Skincare Routine
1. Start with your Cleanser.
2. Use your Toner with a cotton pad. Do not rinse off.
3. Apply your Exfoderm or Exfoderm Forte.
4. Apply Obagi Blend Fx and mix it with your Retinol. Only use a pea size amount of your retinol and do not apply it near the corners of your mouth, eyes or corner of the lips as this can cause irritation.
5. If using an eye cream apply your Elastiderm eye cream.
6. Apply a generous amount of Obagi moisturizer as your final step before bed.
If using Obagi Pro C Mask, use it twice per week on the nights you do not use a retinol and use your mask prior to doing your nighttime skincare routine.